Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Sharon B. Buchbinder
By Sharon Buchbinder, RN, PhD Author of Introduction to Health Care Management, 3rd Edition Once upon a time, before computers, Internet, email, and texting, there was something known as the “letter.” This ancient form of communication provided people who did … Continue reading
As spring and graduation approach, the focus for many of us in academia is on helping students to prepare for their careers and finding a new job. Two years ago, I blogged about employability. In that post, I took the … Continue reading
Each fall, as we return to classes we have an opportunity to reflect on previous successes–and failures. One of the more persistent failures we seem to have with our students is instilling a sense of integrity in their academic work. … Continue reading