Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Philip J. Kroth
While the recent headlines are focused on the potential repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), another health care law is moving forward, unobstructed. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) was passed in 2015 with full … Continue reading