Our Other Blogs
- The Effort to Repeal and Replace the ACA Moves to the Senate
- “Delivering Health Care in America” Authors Celebrate 20 Years with New 7th Edition Coming in October
- Reducing the Angst of Group Projects
- What’s Ahead for the Affordable Care Act?
- Preventing Sudden Death in Sport & Physical Activity, Second Edition Receives 5 Stars
Tag Archives: Philip J. Kroth
While the recent headlines are focused on the potential repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), another health care law is moving forward, unobstructed. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) was passed in 2015 with full … Continue reading