Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: MACRA
While the recent headlines are focused on the potential repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), another health care law is moving forward, unobstructed. The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) was passed in 2015 with full … Continue reading
If you weren’t able to join us for any of these spring webinars featuring authors of our newest titles, check out the recording: Nursing Informatics Hear from authors Dee McGonigle and Kathleen Mastrian as they discuss the topic of nursing … Continue reading