Our Other Blogs
- Like a Phoenix from the Ashes…The Senate’s Health Reform Efforts Live On
- Mass Casualties and Health Care Managers
- Lessons Learned: What Can We Learn from Hurricane Harvey and Will We Really Learn Them This Time?
- Why Should We Study the Health Care Systems of Other Nations?
- 4th Edition of Issel’s Health Program Planning and Evaluation Stays True to Prior Editions with Several Improvements
Tag Archives: Liu
Communication is a vital part of any patient-provider relationship. Not unlike doctors and nurses, pharmacists also need to be able to effectively communicate with their patients. Patient Communication for Pharmacy: A Case-Study Approach on Theory and Practice is a practical guide that … Continue reading
The goal of American Pharmacists Month (APhM) is to promote the pharmacy profession as medication experts. This event aims to educate the public and policy makers about the role pharmacists play in the reduction of overall health care costs and … Continue reading