We are pleased to announce that Leadership for Health Professionals: Theory, Skills, and Applications, Third Edition by Gerald (Jerry) R. Ledlow and James H. Stephens has just received a perfect, 5-star review. Cynthia L Cummings, EdD, RN, CHSE, from the University of North Florida Brooks College of Health, writing for Doody’s Review Service, says:
“I loved this book. It is easy to follow with an excellent discussion and flow of topics. The book would be an excellent resource for anyone interested in healthcare leadership.”
In today’s health care environment, everyone must be prepared to lead. The Third Edition of Leadership for Health Professionals: Theory, Skills, and Applications, Third Edition focuses on practical examples of leadership in actual healthcare scenarios. This comprehensive and well-organized text is grounded in real-world applications of theoretical concept and is the only textbook of its kind to apply classical knowledge of leadership theory and time-honored best practices of industry leaders to a health organization context.
Hear Dr. Ledlow discuss his new text and his Focused Content cycling model in a free webinar: Wednesday, May 3rd, 2PM EST.
THIRD EDITION UPDATES
• NEW 35 Mini Case Studies with Suggested Answers for Instructors
• 9 Leadership in Practice Cases
• NEW Industry Macro-Model
• NEW Leadership Competency Domain Model for Healthcare Leadership
• NEW Assignments on Value-Based Purchasing (MACRA) System
• NEW Interprofessional Team Model
• NEW Chapter on Leadership and Informatics Strategy: The 4 Ps of Health Analytics
• Navigate 2 Advantage Access