Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: world health organization
Today marks World Health Day, an international initiative that draws attention to a specific health issue and celebrates the start of the World Health Organization (WHO). This year’s theme is “Depression: Let’s Talk.” It focuses on the importance of talking … Continue reading
Did you know that it’s World Breastfeeding Week? Coordinated by the World Alliance for Breastfeeding Action (WABA) and celebrated in more than 176 countries, World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) recognizes the importance of promoting breastfeeding worldwide. This year’s theme is “Breastfeeding … Continue reading
Our Ten Steps to Successful Breastfeeding online course just keeps getting better. Created specifically to support the implementation of the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNICEF Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative, it is an essential resource for educating your staff to reach … Continue reading
This week, World Breastfeeding Week (WBW) celebrates its 20th anniversary. Commemorated in more than 170 countries, WBW promotes the significant health benefits of breastfeeding and recognizes the important work of breastfeeding advocates and educators across the world. This year’s theme … Continue reading
Earlier this month, Massachusetts became the second US state to ban infant formula gift bags. Dr. Lauren Smith, Medical Director of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health told Boston.com that, “We applaud the effort of all of the hospitals to … Continue reading