Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Tag Archives: quality improvement
Welcome back guest blogger, Anita Finkelman, author of Quality Improvement: A Guide for Integration in Nursing, for a new post in the Finding Your Way in Continuous Quality Improvement series. On November 11 2016, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) … Continue reading
Please welcome guest blogger, Anita Finkelman, author of Quality Improvement: A Guide for Integration in Nursing, for a new series on quality improvement. A Beginning: Our Blog Welcome to the blog Finding your Way in Continuous Quality Improvement! I am … Continue reading
In a new review, Doody’s Review Service called McLaughlin and Kaluzny’s Continuous Quality Improvement In Health Care, Fourth Edition by William A. Sollecito and Julie K. Johnson “one of the best, most comprehensive and user-friendly books…about quality improvement and its … Continue reading