Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: Jan Riordan
Busy lactation consultants rely on the latest clinical techniques and research findings in Breastfeeding and Human Lactation, Enhanced Fifth Edition by Karen Wambach and Jan Riordan. In a recent 5-star review, Judy M. Comeaux, DNP, ARNP/PNP, CRNI, from the University … Continue reading