Our Other Blogs
- A New Edition of Criminalistics will Publish August 15th
- Hear What Your Peers are Saying About the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia App
- Just Published: The Must-Have Resource for Clinicians Treating Patients with BED
- National Nurses Week Celebrates the Power of Healthy Nurses
- Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology is Here!
Tag Archives: 10 Reasons
Crime is an important social issue and how policymakers deal with crime (via crime policy) can have enormous social and financial implications. The fourth edition of best-selling Criminology: Theory, Research, and Policy discusses criminal behavior and explores the factors that … Continue reading