Our Other Blogs
- Botany, 6th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Print Single!
- Research Methods, 4th Edition Awarded 2017 New England Book Show College Cover Single!
- Lachel Story’s Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition Continues to Be an Instructor and Student Favorite
- 5-Star Review for Initiating and Sustaining the Clinical Nurse Leader Role: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- A New Edition of Pommerville’s Microbiology is Almost Here!
Category Archives: Career
Late last month, Harvard University announced that it is developing a mentoring program that will pair East Boston High School seniors with Harvard students. According to The Harvard Crimson, the new initiative, called the College-Bound Mentoring Program and run out … Continue reading
It is clear that the world of higher education is dramatically changing, with the biggest transformation in technology learning solutions. With e-Books, personalized adaptive learning, and online courses, students can take a full schedule of classes without leaving their computer. … Continue reading
According a recent report published by the National Commission on Adult Literacy, about half of the work force, which is equal to anywhere between 80 million to 90 million adults, do not have the appropriate skills to obtain a position … Continue reading
A recent report found that nearly 53% of college graduates under the age of 25 were either unemployed or underemployed in 2011. In fact, TODAY’s financial editor Jean Chatzky revealed that the percentage of students unable to find a job … Continue reading