The recently published Comprehensive Respiratory Therapy Exam Preparation Guide, Third Edition by Craig L. Scanlan, Al Heuer, and Narciso E. Rodriguez just received 5 stars and a score of 100 from Doody’s Review Service.
According to Steven K. Hamick, AAS, BIS, from William Beaumont Hospitals,
“This revised guide is an excellent resource for students preparing for the NBRC credentialing exams. It is a well-done book and worthy of a look!”
Completely updated to reflect the 2015 NBRC TMC and CSE exams, Comprehensive Respiratory Therapy Exam Preparation Guide, Third Edition is an extensive study guide for respiratory therapy students and who are preparing to take the exam. This up-to-date, comprehensive resource provides a thorough overview of all content covered on the exam, while also providing students with test taking strategies and tips.
What else makes the Third Edition special?
- Robust online Test Prep platform with hundreds of practice questions
- Multiple CSE Simulations
- “What to Expect on This Category of the NBRC Exam” feature appears at the opening of each chapter
- Extensive test taking tips and study strategies
- Post Tests at the end of every chapter
- Navigate 2 Premier Access that includes the full eBook, Navigate Test Prep, and CSE Simulations
Would you like to learn more? Visit our website.