The stunning eleventh edition of Pommerville’s Fundamentals of Microbiology just published and is ready to teach and engage students in the fascinating world of microbes. Award-winning author, Jeff Pommerville has done the impossible by making the best even better. Now with a new modern and intuitive design, a deeper focus on career application, and exciting new features, the Eleventh Edition has raised the bar for introductory microbiology textbooks.
New to the Eleventh Edition:
- Organizational framework of the text reflects the Curriculum Guidelines for Undergraduate Microbiology as recommended by the American Society for Microbiology and also addresses the AAAS “Vision and Change” recommendations
- NEW stunning interior design with over 575 NEW and revised illustrations that unlock complex topics and biological processes
- NEW clinical case studies throughout for application to nursing and health sciences.
- Includes the latest on Zika and Ebola viruses
- NEW information on the human microbiome
- Every new print copy includes FREE access to Navigate 2 Advantage and the engaging student and instructor resources.
Over 100 Minutes of NEW Laboratory Videos Available!
Fundamentals of Microbiology Laboratory Videos provide the ultimate microbiology laboratory experience, with 110 minutes of instructor chosen, high-quality videos of actual students performing the most common lab skills, procedures, and techniques. Access to videos is provided with every print copy of Laboratory Fundamentals of Microbiology, Eleventh Edition. Standalone access to the videos is also available.
MORE FOR LESS? OF COURSE!
We are pleased to offer you and your students valuable, money-saving BUNDLE OPTIONS.