Nursing informatics is an important part of not only the nursing curriculum but also the healthcare industry in general. Nowhere is this more clear than in the new edition of Dee McGonigle and Kathleen Mastrian's Nursing Informatics and the Foundation of Knowledge. Designed to give nursing students current, practical, and powerful tools, it helps facilitate the move from information through knowledge to wisdom.
- The Foundation of Knowledge Model: Developed by the authors, it helps students understand how the foundation of knowledge applies to nursing informatics
- New Competency-Based Assessment Tools: Features the Tiger Based Assessment of Nursing Informatics (TANIC) and the Nursing Informatics Competency Assessment (NICA L3/L4)
- Simulation Education: Addresses the latest approach to simulation education
- Online Course and Content: Text includes Navigate 2 Premier Access featuring an eBook, interactive lectures, and instructor and student resources
- Student and Faculty Approved: Students like the easy-to- read style while faculty appreciate the thought-provoking questions and the versatility to use it across degree programs
Visit our website to learn more or watch a recent webinar with the authors: