We recently asked some nursing instructors what they thought of Clinical Nursing Pocket Guide, Third Edition by Marilynn Jackson and Lee Jackson. Take a look at what they said!
We know you're busy and constantly on the go. That's why we just published a new edition of Clinical Nursing Pocket Guide by Marilynn Jackson and Lee Jackson.
All of the vital information in the Nurse Anesthesia Pocket Guide is now available in PDA format!
Keep up to date with information on:
- The anesthesia machine, CO2 absorption, capnography, BIS and TOF monitoring and positioning/nerve damage information
- Jet ventilation, double-lumen endobronchial tubes, difficult airway algorhythm, blood and IVF; formulas and conversion charts (temperature, kg, BMI) with IV and drug calculations (easy conversions of ratio to mg/ml, % to mg/ml, % solution in dilution)
- All anesthesia agents: MAC chart with volatile agents and physiologic response listed per system; induction, sedation, narcotic, muscle relaxants and all reversal information (with analgesia/amnesia/histamine response); antiemetics, alpha-beta agonists and antagonists, common adrenergic, antihypertensive and antiarrhythmic agents, including common antibiotic regiments and herbals
- Pediatric inhalation, anesthetic, IVF/Blood charts along with general and code guidelines; obstetrical L&D drugs and OB disease states; Ester and Amide local anesthetic charts; Spinal, Epidural and Caudal procedures and drugs; common Peripheral Nerve Block procedures and drugs; 2005 AHA code guidelines, heart valve disorders with volume and BP treatments; arterial, PA, CVP insertion and waveform; heart chamber info; subclavian/external jugular insertion info; and Pulmonary topics such as Gas embolism diagnosis and treatment, V-Q ratios, PFT’s, respiratory formulas.
All of the vital information in Porter Pocket Guide to Emergency and Critical Care in now available in PDA format!
Keep up-to-date with information on:
- New ACLS and PALS guidelines
- Detailed coverage of 56 critical medications highlighting: dose, indications, side effects, contraindications, nursing implications, and administration
- Dosage charts
- Easy-to-understand Arterial Blood Gas Interpretation
- Quick and easy 12-lead ECG interpretation
- Treatment protocols for Hypothermia, Burn Management, Acute MI, Rapid Sequence Intubation, Hyperkalemia, Organ Donation
- Extensive cross reference of brand and generic drug names, provides classifications/indications for over 1,800 drugs