The new year may have just started, but we've already received a rave review for 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook from Doody's Review Service.
Read an excerpt from the review:
"...the quality of this book is excellent..." - Carol E Agana, MNSc, RNP, APRN, University of Arkansas
Updated annually, 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook provides accurate and timely facts on hundreds of drugs from A-Z. Written in a no-nonsense style, it offers concise and consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically.
The 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook includes:
- Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
- Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
- Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
- Incompatibilities and contraindications
- Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
- Adverse reactions
- Nursing considerations, including key teaching points for patients
- Mechanism-of-action illustrations
- Warnings and precautions
New drugs include: bezlotoximab (Zinplava), brivaracetam (Briviact), daclizumab (Zinbryta), ixekizumab (Taltz), lixisenatide (Adlyxin), obiltoxaximab (Anthim), phentermine (Adipex-P), plecanatide (Trulance), prasterone (Intrarosa), and reslizumab (Cinqair).
Did you know that you can bring 2018 Nurse’s Drug Handbook wherever you go with an affordably priced app for Android and iPhone and iPad? Try it free for 30 days!