As students learn to become professional nurses, they need authoritative road maps to help them complete their journey. The just published Role Development in Professional Nursing Practice, Fifth Edition by Kathleen Masters focuses on the essential knowledge and competencies necessary for success.
Through theory, classroom activities, and case studies, the text explores topics like teamwork and collaboration, communication, leadership, evidence-based practice, patient-centered care, informatics, and ethical and legal issues.
- New chapters on QSEN nursing competencies
- New content on communication and leadership in system-based practice
- AACN Essentials more explicitly incorporated throughout the text
- Key Outcomes boxes identify examples of applicable outcomes
- Navigate 2 Advantage Access
To learn more, visit our website.