Nursing students studying pediatric care need a comprehensive resource for well-child management and acute care management of childhood illnesses in a primary care setting. The just published Pediatric Primary Care: Practice Guidelines for Nurses, Fourth Edition by Beth Richardson is a perfect fit.
Written by practicing experts, this text is an ideal quick reference for advanced practice nursing students. The new edition features templates for gathering first visit history and updates since the last visit. Also included are instructions for gathering medical history information.
- Updated pediatric practice guidelines
- Coverage of concussions and guidelines for safe return to activities
- Additional content related to screening for child abuse
- Images reflecting common childhood dermatological conditions
- Links to the current immunization schedule from the CDC and STI diagnosis and treatment
- Updated case studies
Can't wait to learn more? Visit our website.