Students in Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs need to know how to conceptualize, design, and implement their research in order to become agents of change in multiple healthcare settings. The just published Clinical Research for the Doctor of Nursing Practice, Third Edition by Allison J. Terry walks students through each crucial step of the DNP project while demystifying common challenges, such as how to develop a research question, select a methodology, and develop a proposal for implementation.
New to the Third Edition:
- New chapter on selecting a research methodology
- Renewed focus on and discussion of theoretical frameworks
- Guides for translating DNP project findings into practice
- An overview of the role of the DNP-educated nurse in academia
- Analysis of updates to HIPAA legislation
To learn more and preview a sample chapter, visit our website.