Did you know that the recently published Nursing Ethics and Professional Responsibility in Advanced Practice, Third Edition by Pamela J. Grace is the only comprehensive textbook on the ethical issues faced by APNs giving front-line care? As such, it is a critically important resource for students preparing for advanced practice and nursing leadership in both the United States and around the world.
The author, an APN and ethicist, demystifies the principles and language of healthcare ethics. Beginning from a foundation of nursing practice, the text guides students in developing ethical decision-making skills they can apply to a range of circumstances, from everyday issues to complex dilemmas.
New to the Third Edition:
- Expanded content on how nurses can alleviate moral distress and enhance their moral agency in decision making
- Additional content on social justice, including advocacy for vulnerable populations and global issues
- Explores the role of interprofessional ethics
- New content on men's health issues and substance abuse
- Expanded content on gerontological issues
- Focus on perioperative and CRNA issues
Learn more and preview a sample chapter at our website.