Given the projected nursing shortage, it's never been more important to equip nursing students with the up-to-date information and resources they need to enter the contemporary nursing workforce. Our recently published Issues and Trends in Nursing: Practice, Policy, and Leadership, Second Edition by Gayle Roux and Judith A. Halstead enables students to stay current with the constantly expanding body of clinical knowledge, healthcare trends, technology, and sociocultural changes affecting nursing practice.
This timely text also encourages nurses to think critically, engage in client relationships based on strong contextual knowledge, grow professionally in their nursing practice, and create therapeutic plans to improve health outcomes.
New to the Second Edition:
- Updated coverage of current issues in nursing
- New content on informatics and health information technology
- Nurse competencies in genetics and genomics
- Achieving a balanced and healthy lifestyle
- Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools
Learn more and preview a sample chapter at our website.