Terrific news-- Understanding the Work of Nurse Theorists: A Creative Beginning, Third Edition by Kathleen Sitzman and Lisa Wright Eichelberger just received a 5-star review. According to Silvana F. Richardson, PhD, RN, from Viterbo University, writing for Doody's Review Service,
"With its revisions, updates, and expanded content, [it] offers beginning nursing students a creative approach to understanding the relevance of nursing theory in the development and continual evolution of nursing practice."
Understanding the Work of Nurse Theorists: A Creative Beginning, Third Edition encourages students to think and learn creatively by presenting the often difficult concepts of nursing theory through the use of art. It also offers definitions and basic concepts along with a brief overview of common nursing theories.
The Third Edition provides:
- New “Theory in Action” sections in theorist chapters
- Additional theorist interviews
- Updated technology information
- Learning Activities in each chapter
- Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools