Nursing theory is often intimidating for students, especially when most textbooks are unnecessarily complex. That's what makes the recently published Understanding the Work of Nurse Theorists: A Creative Beginning, Third Edition by Kathleen Sitzman and Lisa Wright Eichelberger so essential. By offering a new and more accessible approach, it encourages students to think and learn creatively by presenting the often difficult concepts of nursing theory through the use of art.
The Third Edition also offers definitions and basic concepts along with a brief overview of common nursing theories. In addition, it provides:
- New "Theory in Action" sections in theorist chapters
- Additional theorist interviews
- Updated technology information
- Learning Activities in each chapter
- Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools