Earlier this year, we surveyed students about their experience using Navigate 2 over the course of a semester. Participating students received access to Navigate 2 online course materials, including an interactive eBook, student practice activities, and assessments. In our new white paper, we examine the findings that students who used Navigate 2 often reported more positive learning experiences.
Read the full white paper now.
Navigate 2 Scores High on Student Satisfaction Rates
Overall, when asked if they would recommend Navigate 2 for that course in the future, 81% of students said that they would. For students who used Navigate 2 often during their course, 90% reported that they would recommend it. Additionally, of those students who would recommend Navigate 2, the reasons most frequently cited were its helpfulness as a study tool and ease of use. For example, more than 70% of students found Navigate 2 easy to use.
The majority of students reported that Navigate 2 activities were helpful to their learning, especially when used often:
- 85% said the activities helped them learn
- 81% said the activities kept them focused in class
- 80% said the activities helped them organize their studying
- 78% said the activities kept them engaged in class
Overall, 67% of students surveyed were satisfied with Navigate 2. Moreover, students who accessed Navigate 2 often reported a 79% satisfaction rate compared to 51% for those who used it sometimes. Therefore, it can be concluded that using Navigate 2 with higher frequency can result in richer learning experiences.
Navigate 2 Makes Content More Accessible
When asked if the Navigate 2 eBook allowed them to be more flexible with their study time, 69% of students said that it did. For those students who used the eBook often, 74% said that it made studying more accessible. Students said specifically that the eBook was easy to access and allowed them to study more flexibly.
When asked to rank Navigate 2 features on a scale of 1 to 10, students rated organization and ease of use at 7.4 overall and 7.9 for often use. The study center and assessments also received high ratings.
What’s more, after their experience using the Navigate 2 eBook, the majority of students preferred it to using a printed text alone.
- The majority of students would recommend Navigate 2 to others and found it easy to use
- Students who used Navigate 2 more often reported higher satisfaction rates
- Students overwhelming said that the Navigate 2 eBook made content more accessible
- After their experience using Navigate 2, students preferred it to a printed textbook alone
To learn more about Navigate 2, visit our website.