Are you looking for a text that guides students through the process of planning and managing a clinical project? Check out the just published Project Planning and Management: A Guide for Nurses and Interprofessional Teams, Second Edition by James L. Harris, Linda A. Roussel, Tricia Thomas, and Catherine Dearman. Completely updated and revised, it covers the common barriers and pitfalls to successful project completion while offering strategies to mitigate them. Interwoven throughout are real-world exemplars supported by relevant evidence that provide rich learning experiences for students and professionals.
New to the Second Edition:
- Increased focus on quality, safety, and the current healthcare environment in an era of reform and governmental regulation
- Emphasis on projects that engage interprofessional teams in terms of quality, safety, and value
- Covers needs assessments and sustainable projects
- Focuses on practical application of projects to meet gaps associated with complex care issues
- Includes information technology, metrics, and value
- Discusses project results, dissemination, key points, and techniques
Would you like to learn more? Visit our website.