With today's rapidly changing healthcare environment, it's never been more important for nurses to have both the skills and the knowledge necessary to help them become leaders in the workplace. Our recently published Leadership in Nursing Practice: Changing the Landscape of Health Care, Second Edition Includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access by Tim Porter-O'Grady and Kathy Malloch provides nursing students with the leadership skills they need to thrive in the field.
Anchored in a sense of nursing as a professional practice discipline, the Second Edition engages the reader in discussions about teamwork, leadership, staffing, and a variety of other related topics. It also serves as a bridge between the student and the leader by providing theory and evidence for real-world scenarios that students can put into practice. Unlike other leadership and management texts, the authors emphasize the importance of every nurse as a leader.
New to the Second Edition:
- Updated references for each chapter including journal articles, books, websites, and videos
- Integration of the national Quality Matters Standards
- Chapter scenarios and discussion questions
- Discussion around the shared governance at the point of service in decision-making
- Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools
Are you ready to transform the landscape of health care? Visit our website for more information.