We're kicking off the summer with our just published 2014 Nurse's Drug Handbook. Updated annually, it is the most up-to-date, practical, and easy-to-use nursing drug reference. With accurate, timely facts on hundreds of drugs from abatacept to zonisamide, it offers a no-nonsense writing style with concise, consistently formatted drug entries organized alphabetically.
What else makes 2014 Nurse's Drug Handbook a must-have reference for nurses?
- Index of all generic, trade, and alternate drug names
- Chemical and therapeutic classes, FDA pregnancy risk category, and controlled substance schedule
- Indications and dosages, as well as route, onset, peak, and duration information
- Incompatibilities and contraindications
- Interactions with drugs, food, and activities
- Adverse reactions
- Nursing considerations, including key patient-teaching points
- Mechanism-of-action illustrations
- Warnings and precautions
New drug entries include:
- aclidinium bromide
- icosapent ethyl
Interested in learning more? Just visit our website.