Public Health Nursing: Practicing Population-Based Care, Second Edition by Marie Truglio-Londrigan and Sandra B. Lewenson is now available as a CourseSmart eBook.
What makes this text crucial for teaching and learning public health nursing:
- Defines public health using historical evidence
- Addresses competencies of public health, including Population Health, Personal Health, Emergency Preparedness, and Leadership
- Explores the use of technology in public health, and covers other hot topics such as community assessment, population-based health education, policy development, coalition-building, case management, clinical care, personal health assessment, response planning, communication, workforce development, and business management
- Offers an innovative assessment tool that uses Healthy People 2020 as its framework
- Focuses on 17 intervention strategies identified in the Population-Based Public Health Nursing Practice Intervention Wheel
Interested in learning more? Request a complimentary review copy for adoption consideration in your nursing course.