Did you know that The Case Manager's Handbook, Fourth Edition by Catherine Mullahy is available in multiple digital formats?
We've made the classic reference available for:
- Read seamlessly on your device
- Access all your eBooks no matter where you go
- Compatible with Android phones, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, web browsers, and many supported eReaders
- Provides access to textbooks in digital form at less cost than print editions
- Designed to make studying more efficient with highlighting, online search, note-taking, and print capabilities
- Viewable online using a standard Web browser
- Engaging, efficient, and social access to digital textbooks
- Numerous interactive study tools, such as flash cards, smart links, highlighting, quiz me features, and pen capabilities
- Easy to use and available directly on iPad or desktop
About the text:
Written by renowned author, Catherine Mullahy, The Case Manager’s Handbook, Fourth Edition, is the ultimate how-to guide for case managers. This practical resource helps case managers build fundamentals, study for the CCM exam, and most importantly, advance their careers after the exam.
Using real-life examples and an easy-to-read, conversant style, this reference defines “Best in Class” case management, examines the case management process, and presents practical procedural information. It is an excellent daily reference and training resource for new case managers and seasoned professionals in various setting facing the day-to-day challenges of case management.
Key topics include:
- Obesity – The New Epidemic
- Our Nation’s Multiculturalism and Challenges to Case Managers
- Health Literacy and Adherence Issues
- Pharmaceuticals – The Ever-Evolving World
- Our Aging Population, Medical Advancements and New Case Management Considerations
- Direct to Consumer Community-Based Case Management
- Continuum Concepts
Interested in learning more? Visit our website.