Pediatric Acute Care: A Guide for Interprofessional Practice by Karin Reuter-Rice and Beth Bolick is now available as a CourseSmart eBook.
What sets this text apart:
- Contributions from more than 200 practicing clinicians and experts from the US and Canada
- Represents a wide-variety of disciplines including medicine, nursing, pharmacy, child life, nutrition, law, oriental medicine, education, public health, and psychology
- Each chapter begins with a section on physiology and breaks out into topic subsections outlining pathophysiology, epidemiology and etiology, presentation, differential diagnosis, diagnostic study, therapeutic management, consultation, patient and family education, and disposition and discharge planning
- Written with the entire interprofessional team in mind
- Provides an evidence-based approach to practice exemplifying the depth and diversity necessary for this complex and dynamic health care environment
Request a complimentary review copy for adoption consideration in your nursing course.