Holistic Nursing: A Handbook for Practice, Sixth Edition by Barbara Montgomery Dossey and Lynn Keegan is now available as a CourseSmart eBook.
What makes this text indespensable:
- Published in cooperation with the American Holistic Nurses Association (AHNA)
- Revised and updated chapters from contributors to the the best-selling Fifth Edition and new thought leaders in holistic nursing
- Chapters begin with Nurse Healer Objectives divided into theoretical, clinical, and personal subject areas
- Chapters conclude with Directions for Future Research and Nurse Healer Reflections to encourage readers to delve deeper into the material and reflect on what they have learned in each chapter
- Full suite of online learning tools, including Case Studies, Authors' Podcasts, Nurse Healer Reflections, and much more, is available on the Companion Website
Request a complimentary review copy for adoption consideration in your nursing course.