Jones & Bartlett Learning recently published Breast Care Certification Review by Connie Henke Yarbro, Debra Wujcik, and Barbara Holmes Gobel. Providing numerous practice questions with comprehensive answer rationales, it is the essential guide for nurses planning to sit for the Certified Breast Care Nurse (CBCN) examination.
Save 20% right now with Coupon Code ONC12 at go.jblearning.com/BCCR
Organized around the eight areas tested on the CBCN Blueprint:
- Breast Health
- Diagnosis and Staging
- Treatment Modalities
- Symptom Management
- Psychosocial and Spiritual
- End of Life Care
- Professional Performance and Education
Included with the book is an online Access Code for Navigate TestPrep, a dynamic and fully hosted online assessment tool designed to help nurses prepare for certification examinations by offering case-based questions, detailed rationales, and robust reporting. Navigate TestPrep: Breast Care Certification Review is also sold separately.
- Randomized questions create new exams on each attempt
- Monitors results on practice examinations with score tracking and time on each task
- Reporting tools evaluate progress and results on each attempt
ISBN-13: 978-1-4496-7266-9 | Paperback | 154 pages | © 2013
Don’t forget to visit our nursing certification website: www.NursingCertificationSuccess.com