Are you preparing for the Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification Exam? We just published the answer! Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification Review Guide, Fifth Edition by Sally K. Miller, PhD, APRN, FAANP is developed especially for practicing nurses preparing for the certification examination offered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
- Provides a succinct, yet comprehensive review of the core material
- Organized to provide test taking strategies, techniques, and sample test questions
- Completely updated and revised with enhanced bibliographies
- Perfect for student nurse practitioners as they progress through their academic programs and practicing clinicians preparing for certification examinations
ISBN-13: 978-1-4496-7046-7 | Paperback | 316 pages | © 2013
Included with the book is an online Access Code for Navigate TestPrep, a dynamic and fully hosted online assessment tool designed to help nurses prepare for certification examinations by offering case-based questions, detailed rationales, and robust reporting. Navigate TestPrep: Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification Review also sold separately.
- Randomized questions create new exams on each attempt
- Monitors results on practice examinations with score tracking and time on each task
- Reporting tools evaluate progress and results on each attempt
Don’t forget to visit our nursing certification website: www.NursingCertificationSuccess.com.