Philosophical and Theoretical Perspectives for Advanced Practice Nursing, Fifth Edition by William K. Cody is now available on CourseSmart as an eBook.
Key Features & Benefits of the Textbook
- Emphasizes evidence-based practice, values, person-centered care, and global perspectives in nursing
- Represents a more selective and contemporary range of views compared to similar texts
- Is written for students and is very user-friendly
- Supports person-centered care and transformation of practice
- Contains nine new articles
- Serves as a fantastic resource for graduate courses in nursing theory and advanced practice roles in nursing, as well as for Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) courses
Request a complimentary review copy for adoption consideration in your nursing course!