Ilene Morof Lubkin, MS, RN, GNP, California State University
Pamala D. Larsen, PhD, CRRN, FNGNA, University of Wyoming
ISBN-13: 978-1-4496-4905-0, Paperback, 650 pages, © 2013
The newest edition of this best-selling text continues to focus on the various aspects of chronic illness that influence both patients and their families.
- Designed to teach students about the whole client or patient versus the physical status of the client with chronic illness
- Integrates study questions, case studies, and evidence-based practice throughout the text to help students apply the information to real life
- Incorporates the sociological, psychological, ethical, organizational, and financial aspects of chronic illness
- Contains new information on how the Health Care Reform bill has affected care of the adult with chronic illness
- Includes a new chapter titled "Uncertainty"
- Accompanied by a Companion Website designed to enhance student learning using online learning tools and resources