Ilene Morof Lubkin, RN, MS, GNP, California State University, California
Pamala D. Larsen, PhD, CRRN, FNGNA, Associate Dean and Professor, Fay W. Whitney School of Nursing, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming
Product With Access Code, 650 pages, © 2013
The newest edition of this best-selling text continues to focus on the various aspects of chronic illness that influence both patients and their families.
- Designed to teach students about the whole client or patient versus the physical status of the client with chronic illness
- Integrates study questions, case studies, and evidence-based practice throughout the text to help students apply the information to real life
- Incorporates the sociological, psychological, ethical, organizational, and financial aspects of chronic illness
- Contains new information on how the Health Care Reform bill has affected care of the adult with chronic illness
- Includes a new chapter titled "Uncertainty"
- Will be accompanied by a Companion Website designed to enhance student learning using online learning tools and resources
Request your complimentary review copy today!