All of the vital information in the Nurse Anesthesia Pocket Guide is now available in PDA format!
Keep up to date with information on:
- The anesthesia machine, CO2 absorption, capnography, BIS and TOF monitoring and positioning/nerve damage information
- Jet ventilation, double-lumen endobronchial tubes, difficult airway algorhythm, blood and IVF; formulas and conversion charts (temperature, kg, BMI) with IV and drug calculations (easy conversions of ratio to mg/ml, % to mg/ml, % solution in dilution)
- All anesthesia agents: MAC chart with volatile agents and physiologic response listed per system; induction, sedation, narcotic, muscle relaxants and all reversal information (with analgesia/amnesia/histamine response); antiemetics, alpha-beta agonists and antagonists, common adrenergic, antihypertensive and antiarrhythmic agents, including common antibiotic regiments and herbals
- Pediatric inhalation, anesthetic, IVF/Blood charts along with general and code guidelines; obstetrical L&D drugs and OB disease states; Ester and Amide local anesthetic charts; Spinal, Epidural and Caudal procedures and drugs; common Peripheral Nerve Block procedures and drugs; 2005 AHA code guidelines, heart valve disorders with volume and BP treatments; arterial, PA, CVP insertion and waveform; heart chamber info; subclavian/external jugular insertion info; and Pulmonary topics such as Gas embolism diagnosis and treatment, V-Q ratios, PFT’s, respiratory formulas.
- Purchase this product
- View Free Screenshots
- Try our Free Downloadable Demo
- Receive Free Auto Updates, and
- 24-hour Tech Support!