Jones & Bartlett Learning is pleased to announce the recent publication of:
Now in its Fourth Edition, best-selling Nurse Practitioner’s Business Practice and Legal Guide continues to provide a solid foundation for students and practicing nurses to build confident and effective practices. A must-have resource for every new or current Nurse Practitioner (NP), it defines what an NP is and does while explaining the legal scope with specific state and federal regulations.
Completely updated and revised with crucial state-by-state appendices, Nurse Practitioner’s Business Practice and Legal Guide, Fourth Edition offers expert insights on prescribing, hospital privileges, negligence and malpractice, risk management, health policy, ethics, and measuring NP performance. Further, it addresses important issues such as:
- Developing an employment relationship
- Undertaking a business venture
- Giving testimony before the state legislature
- Composing a letter to an insurance company about an unpaid bill
- Teaching at a school of nursing
- Serving as president of a state or national organization
Includes a CD-ROM with customizable evaluation forms and plans!
Don't forget to visit our new NP certification website: www.NursingCertificationSuccess.com