Oncology nurses are in high demand, with certification a major contributor to career advancement and quality care. Consequently, nurses need trusted and up-to-date study materials. That's why we just published Oncology Nursing Review, Sixth Edition by Connie Henke Yarbro, Debra Wujcik, and Barbara Holmes Gobel.
The new edition is an indispensable study guide for oncology nurses studying for the Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN®) exam offered by the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation (ONCC). Completely updated and revised to reflect the latest OCN® Test Blueprint, it focuses on the areas covered in the exam, including:
- Care Continuum
- Oncology Nursing Practice
- Treatment Modalities
- Symptom Management and Palliative Care
- Oncologic Emergencies
- Psychosocial Dimensions of Care
New to the Sixth Edition:
- More than 1,000 practice questions with comprehensive answer rationales
- Helpful page references to the classic texts, Cancer Nursing: Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition and Cancer Symptom Management, Fourth Edition, for additional information
- Each new print copy includes an Access Code for Navigate 2 TestPrep
Can't wait to learn more? Just visit our website.