In order for nurse managers and executives to succeed as leaders in today's diverse and multi-generational workforce they need a combination of traditional management skills and a contemporary mindset. The recently published Management and Leadership for Nurse Administrators, Eighth Edition by Linda A. Roussel, Tricia Thomas, and James L. Harris is a comprehensive overview of key management and administrative concepts that are critical to leading healthcare organizations and ensuring patient safety and quality care.
- Using polarity thinking to embrace problems, conflict, and resistance in health care
- Employing implementation science to promote sustainable quality improvement and move toward the Institute of Healthcare Improvement IHI quadruple aim
- Leading and managing population health initiatives
- New content on management strategies for mentoring and coaching a diverse nursing staff
- Crosswalks for major content areas and competencies from AONE, ACHE, and other professional organizations
Ready to learn more? Visit our website.