Whether you're a novice or experienced nurse educator, developing and implementing a curriculum is a challenge. The recently published Curriculum Development in Nursing Education, Fourth Edition by Carroll L. Iwasiw, Mary-Anne Andrusyszyn, and Dolly Goldenberg can help. It encompasses a combination of original concepts, current and classic literature and research, and the practicalities of curriculum work.
- Updated version of the Model of Evidence-Informed, Context-Relevant, Unified Curriculum Development in Nursing Education
- Updated chapters with new ideas and current theoretical and evidence-informed literature
- Newly written synthesis section with cases and reader activities to illustrate and integrate the main ideas of each chapter
- Clear description of the links between readiness for curriculum implementation and subsequent fidelity of implementation
- Emphasis on the importance of creating courses aligned to the curriculum tenants and best practices for distance delivery
- Discussion of the influence of NCLEX® and external reviews, such as approval or accreditation of nursing curriculum
Interested in learning more? Visit our website.