Here are five reasons why:
- Written by preeminent nursing education consultant and thought leader in concept-based teaching and learning, Donna Ignatavicius
- Designed for graduate students and nursing faculty who are developing, implementing, teaching, or evaluating a CBC, it focuses on the "big ideas" that transcend subject-specific content
- Real-world applications as seen in this webinar with the author:
- Instructor resources include discussion questions, slides, test bank, transition guide, and additional resources
- Easy-to-read and direct style features essential elements of an effective nursing curriculum, comparison of traditional and conceptual learning, and clinical teaching strategies
Interested in learning more? Visit our website.