As the role of the advanced practice nurse continues to expand, students increasingly need real-world experience to teach them how to prescribe drugs for common diseases and disorders. Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Nursing Practice by Tammie Lee Demler and Jacqueline Rhoads is just that resource.
Here are 5 reasons why:
- Reflects the latest research on how each drug works in the body
- Drugs organized by AHFS categories with summaries of each drug class
- The authors’ unique approach as explained in this webinar:
- Quick reference tables and color symbols in addition to universal prescribing alerts and practice points
- Navigate 2 Premier Access that features a comprehensive eBook, interactive lectures, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools
Would you like to learn more? Visit our website.