Lachel Story's Pathophysiology: A Practical Approach, Third Edition is a perennial favorite with instructors and students.
Here are five reasons why:
- The right amount of material: While most textbooks offer too much or not enough information, this text selects the ideal level of content and delivers it in a student-friendly, accessible way.
- The author’s concept-based approach: Watch a recorded webinar.
- An innovative take on the subject: The text brings faculty and students together as co-learners with an empowering methodology that answers recent calls from the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine (formerly the Institute of Medicine) and the Robert Wood Foundation that urge educators to change how they teach young nurses in order to meet the needs of new generations.
- New content: The new edition includes more content on pediatric issues, an active learning and "flipped classroom" approach, expanded and new case studies, additional online resources, and Navigate 2 Premier Access.
- Instructor resources: Gain access to powerful classroom tools, such as an instructor resource guide, active learning strategies, case studies, slides, syllabus, and a test bank.
Would you like to learn more? Just visit our website.