Are you looking for a text that not only prepares students to be sexuality educators and administrators but also gives seasoned teaching professionals current information and successful methods for teaching elementary, secondary, and college students about sexuality with confidence? Look no further than the bestselling Sexuality Education: Theory and Practice, Sixth Edition by Clint E. Bruess and Elizabeth Schroeder.
The text strikes a balance between content and instructional strategies that help students assess their own attitudes and knowledge of human sexuality. Emphasizing that sex education is an integral part of a comprehensive health education program, it is ideal for helping students from a variety of backgrounds teach sexuality to learners of all ages.
What else makes this text special?
- Includes comprehensive case studies and example exercises
- Covers basic descriptions of many aspects of sexuality education
- Offers numerous strategies, activities, and Insights sections
- Succinct, thoughtful, and engaging content
- Addresses pertinent issues related to sexuality education
- Includes chapter summaries and suggested readings
- The implementation section is a unique differentiator to this text
- Well-organized with clearly identified chapter objectives