The must-have Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is now available for your iPhone, iPad, and Android. The new app offers busy physicians convenient and affordable access to up-to-date information on standard therapy and recent advances in oncology medication.
We can tell you how valuable the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app is all day long, but we think you should hear it from your peers.
"INDISPENSIBLE. By far and away the most useful, best designed program of its type. Curated by pharmacists and clinicians. Unbiased data. Does not sell your look-up data to pharma, unlike the "free" e-poc-ra-tes. Worth every penny."
Topics: Android, Apple, Reviews, General Medicine, Google Play, iOS, medical reference, mobile app, mobile medicine, mobile medicine, Pharma, Pharmacopoeia, prescribing, Prescribing, primary care, primary care, Tarascon
EvidenceCare, a Nashville-based decision support tool for healthcare providers, announces the integration of drug information from Tarascon Pharmacopoeia, the most popular and trusted source of portable drug information since 1987. The integration provides EvidenceCare the opportunity to deliver content that has been relied upon by Providers worldwide for nearly three decades. EvidenceCare presents the information in a format that is easy-to-access and is personalized to each unique patient.
- iOS 8 inspired interface with intuitive navigation
- Includes complete contents of the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia 2015 Deluxe Edition including tables, figures and styling
- Real-time content updates occurring in the background so as to not interrupt usage of the application
- Improved search functionality
- Robust drug interaction tool
This app also includes:
- A fully integrated “Herbal & Alternative Therapy” section
- 47 invaluable drug reference tables and 15 dynamic calculators
- Both convenient relative pricing codes ($ to $$$$$) and exact prices from drugstore.com
- Extensive pediatric drug dosing
- Unique Canadian trade names and drugs
- Consumer Reports best buy drugs
The trial version is now available for new users of the Tarascon Pharmacopoeia app, and will give ausers ccess to the entire contents of the app for 30 days. Download now through iTunes or Google Play.
The Tarascon Medical Procedures Pocketbook, a reference Doody's Review Service awarded 5 stars, has now been released as a mobile application for your Apple, Android and BlackBerry devices.
Topics: blackberry world, Hospital Medicine Blog, esherick, General Medicine, Google Play, iTunes, medical procedures, mhealth, mobile applications for doctors, mobile medicine, mobile medicine, primary care, Tarascon, Tarascon Medical Procedures Pocketbook
Topics: Cardiology, CorTemp, doctors, Hospital Medicine Blog, FDA, General Medicine, HQ Inc, medication, mobile medicine, mobile medicine, oncology, Physician, pill, Prescribing, primary care, Proteus, Pyschiatry & Mental Health