Completely revised and updated for 2015, the Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2015 is an up-to-date guide to the latest information on standard therapy and recent advances in the field. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, this essential reference provides a complete, easy-to-use catalog of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens—both on- and off-label—for the treatment of all the major cancers.
- Revised to reflect rapid advances in the field, incorporating treatment strategies and new drugs like afatinib, ceritinib, ibrutinib, idelalisib, obinutuzumab, and ramucirumab.
- A specific chapter focused on profiling antiemetic drugs and antiemetic treatment regimens.
- Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents.
- Offers a comprehensive discussion of clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages.
- Covers toxicity and drug–drug interactions.
- A section on chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers.
- Provides an overview of the basic principles of cancer drug therapy
Save 25% on this resource through April 4th by using code 5STAR at checkout. Click here to learn more about this best-selling resource from Jones & Bartlett Learning.