The must-have Physicians’ Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual is now available for your iPhone, iPad, and Android. The new app offers busy physicians convenient and affordable access to up-to-date information on standard therapy and recent advances in oncology medication. Written by world-class experts in clinical cancer therapeutics, the Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual provides a complete, easy-to-use catalogue of over 100 drugs and commonly used drug regimens—both on- and off-label—for the treatment of all the major cancers.
What's in the app?
- 10 new agents approved by the FDA within the past year and new indications for several previously approved agents
- Up-to-date indications, drug doses and schedules, toxicities, and special considerations for each agent
- Antiemetic treatment regimens for both acute and delayed nausea/vomiting
- Diagrams of drug structures and pathways for many of the agents
- Clinical pharmacology, special considerations, indications, and dosages
- Toxicity and drug–drug interactions
- Chemotherapy regimens for all major cancers
Download the app today to begin your free 30-day trial.