Are you attending the ATI National Nurse Educator Summit in Orlando, FL next week? Starting on Monday, April 14, we'll be there displaying our latest nursing titles and demoing our brand new RN to BSN Online Curriculum Solution.
In addition, we have some exciting events planned too, including:
Poster Session: Monday, April 14 from 11:30am to 12:45pm during lunch in the Bonnet Creek Ballroom. Presented by Corinna Preuschoff, PhD, from Jones & Bartlett Learning, the poster session will focus on "Nursing Students’ Changing Attitude Toward Interactive Digital Textbook Solutions."
Breakout Session: Tuesday, April 15 from 4pm to 5pm in Bonnet Creek II. Bill Brottmiller, Executive Publisher at Jones & Bartlett Learning, will discuss our new RN to BSN Online Curriculum Solution. Joining Bill will be two nursing faculty who will discuss how they have implemented Navigate: Nursing Informatics into their curriculum, the benefits of this course, and their overall experience. Space is still available to register for the breakout session here.
Don’t miss your chance to see how we can transform your RN to BSN programs with our RNtoBSN Online Courses & Curriculum.
- 12 instructionally designed online courses aligned to the AACN Essentials of Baccalaureate Education, QSEN, and IOM recommendations
- Includes content from leading Jones & Bartlett Learning texts as well as additional resources
- Available as individual courses or as a complete suite
Navigate 2 is arriving– and you can try it and give us your feedback at the ATI National Nurse Educator Summit! We're so excited for you to discover our just released Navigate 2 nursing demo course: Advantage Access for Gerontological Nursing, Third Edition.
Whether you teach an online, hybrid, or traditional classroom-based course, Navigate 2 delivers unbeatable value. Navigate 2 provides access to mobile-ready course materials:
- Learn: A complete eBook with interactive tools
- Practice: A virtual Study Center with robust practice activities and flashcards
- Assess: A homework and testing Assessment center with prepopulated quizzes and examinations
- Analyze: A dashboard that reports actionable data
Find out more at www.jblnavigate.com/2.
We hope to see you at the ATI National Nurse Educator Summit!