Will you be at the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) Summer Forum next week in Orlando? Stop by the Jones & Bartlett Learning booth for a live demonstration of Navigate Respiratory Care, our comprehensive 10-course online curriculum that transforms students into successful respiratory therapists.
Get ready by watching a video preview of the curriculum now:
- Course objectives are correlated to the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) matrix for Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) and Clinical Simulation Examination (CSE) certification exams
- Authoritative and interactive content is instructionally designed using best practices from Bloom’s Taxonomy and adult learning theory with a focus on developing cognitive intelligence and practical skills needed for success in clinical practice
- Student assessments, interactive activities, and remediation help improve learning outcomes
- Course management tools help instructors save time and monitor student progress
- Each 3-credit Course is presented in 15 lessons and consists of 30 to 40 contact hours