Jones & Bartlett Learning is dedicated to building learning solutions that meet the needs and expectations of both instructors and students. Earlier this year, we completed a Faculty Adoption Survey that gave us important insights on textbooks, eBooks, and digital courseware products. Now, we've started collecting student feedback to help us enhance our learning solutions even more-- all while contributing to a great cause!
For each student who completes our survey, we're making a donation on their behalf to the American Cancer Society. We've already reached $100 in donations with help from:
- Augusta Technical College, Instructor: Barbara Banning
- Mount Saint Mary's College - Los Angeles, Instructor: Debbie Lowe
- Iona College, Instructor: Diane Ferrero-Paluzzi
- Northeastern Junior College, Instructor: Brenda Zink
- Cape Cod Community College, Instructor: Peter Connick
- Piedmont Technical College, Instructor: Archish Maharaja
- Arkansas State University, Instructor: Paul Finnicum
- University of Minnesota - Duluth, Instructor: Julie Ernst
- New Jersey City University, Instructor: William Wallace
- Peru State College, Instructor: Kyle Ryan
Thanks so much to the participating instructors, students, and institutions! We'll continue to post more donations here on our blog in the coming weeks. To find out more about the American Cancer Society, visit www.cancer.org/.